Page 1 of 1

Which species is my BTS?

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:20 am
by Gao
Could she be a hybrid?
Image

Re: Which species is my BTS?

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:25 am
by Dakota
Looks like a very cool looking Irian Jaya. :) I don't see any indicaters that would make me think hybrid or intergrade.

Re: Which species is my BTS?

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:10 pm
by Edward
:ryo:

Please ... :D

Re: Which species is my BTS?

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:38 am
by Gao
Dakota wrote:Looks like a very cool looking Irian Jaya. :) I don't see any indicaters that would make me think hybrid or intergrade.


Thank you! I'm in relief :)

Re: Which species is my BTS?

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:40 am
by Gao
Edward wrote::ryo:

Please ... :D


Hahah it's really hard to take nice pictures under the UV lamp. But when she completely recovered from mites I'll take some nice pictures of her! :D

Re: Which species is my BTS?

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:33 pm
by Edward
Great. Thanks.
Pictures outdoors are the best. Just a thought. :D