Page 1 of 1

1st visit to th e Vet

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:41 pm
by Mark M
Just wanted to post an update on my baby, had about 3 months now and is growing like crazy. Went to the vet today to get a check up and introduce them. He said everything was great, 311 grams and 14 inches long at 4 1/2 months old. The only problem is I thought it was a male and named him Gollum, but the Vet thinks it is a female so I guess I need to figure out a girls name .

Re: 1st visit to th e Vet

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:24 pm
by Susann
It is still very young, so even guesses on it won't be very accurate. If you post pictures of it from straight up above, with at least one picture showing the entire animal from nose to tip of tail, some of our more experienced members can maybe see if they feel strongly one way or another.
I would be curious as to what made the vet feel it was female?

Good about the clean bill of health though! :thumbs: