Page 1 of 1

BTS website

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:55 am
by Susann
After selling babies four years in a row, I've finally bit the bullet and started putting together a website.
It's not done yet by any means (and ironically, it's pictures of the skinks that are mostly missing :lol: ), but I thought I'd let you take a look if you want.

http://www.suesblues.org

Re: BTS website

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:10 am
by TPceebee
This is awesome! I love the way it's set out for really simple navigation. Such a nice, friendly style too. Now all you need is more irresistible skink pics. :D

Re: BTS website

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:18 am
by Susann
Thanks! I like how it looks too. I do have to get some good stuff up there, videos too :) It's coming ...in a bit ;)

Re: BTS website

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:39 am
by Edward
It looks great, Susann! :thumbs:

Re: BTS website

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:50 am
by tcopitho
This is excellent, beautiful site!

Re: BTS website

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:47 pm
by skinks101
Nice website Susann. :D

Re: BTS website

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:06 pm
by splashy07
Awesome, Susann! One of these days I'll get around to doing it myself.

Re: BTS website

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:46 am
by aaronhouts
Great job, Susann!
That looks really good. Congratulations!

Re: BTS website

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:03 pm
by mark_w
Well I haven't even looked at the site yet Susann but I LOVE the name!!!!

Mark.

Re: BTS website

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:22 pm
by Susann
:lol: :D Thanks guys.
It's a work in progress...

Re: BTS website

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 am
by Nae
Great start! Websites are always super handy~