Page 1 of 1

Introducing Myself and Okuma

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:14 pm
by becca0833
Good evening, most of you probably know me and my skink Okuma from Facebook, but I have been relatively inactive here. This is mostly because mobile use was tedious for me, and now I have a desktop computer so I figured it was time to get more involved, especially because I am considering a second skink. This is my guy, Okuma.ImageI bought him from a local shop where I purchase feeders out of budget and convenience. He is simply my favorite animal, and I wish I knew more about him. If anyone knows (I know, it's a stretch, but I have to ask) anything about him I would be so appreciative. I bought him on 7/2/2015 from Reptile Island in Rancho Cucamonga, California, just days after they received him. Maybe someone here was the one that sold him to them or a breeder that deals with them? Worth a shot I suppose. Anyways, I hope to learn and contribute on this forum, and I am excited to be able to log on. Thanks for having us :)
Becca and Okuma, aka 'Kuma

Re: Introducing Myself and Okuma

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:42 pm
by NickBrahz
Thats a nice looking bub you got there, like the orange side bands, hard to stop at just the 1 bluie huh.

Re: Introducing Myself and Okuma

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:11 pm
by becca0833
Thank you :) I got lucky, I nabbed him as fast as I could lol, and yes. I love him and he is one of a kind, but still I want more haha. I have several other reptiles, but skinks are in my opinion the perfect animal.

Re: Introducing Myself and Okuma

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:55 am
by Edward
:btsnet:

:ryo:

Re: Introducing Myself and Okuma

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:04 pm
by aaronhouts
Well I'm pretty new here myself, but welcome!

Re: Introducing Myself and Okuma

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:19 pm
by splashy07
He is gorgeous! I was going to stop at two. I have six....

Re: Introducing Myself and Okuma

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:01 pm
by becca0833
Edward, thank you!! I will never deny the opportunity to post pictures of this guy lol
Image

Aaron, well welcome to you too :)

Splashy, Thank you :D and I understand, if I had space that would so easily be me lol