Page 1 of 1

My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:00 pm
by Ray Gurgui
See they really were here, was wondering if it was ever coming out.
From filming in July to now seems like forever,


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1RDUywAYok

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:57 pm
by Susann
Eeeeeeek!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool to see your place! I just wanted to squeal through the whole thing! But then to see my baby at the end, I about fell off the bed! So cool to have them appreciated :D

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:12 pm
by TPceebee
I just watched this earlier. So cool to see some of those amazing colours...And Susann's merauke was utterly gorgeous! Makes me jealous :D . All we get here are the browner looking ones.

So many racks too. You must have a skink army in there!

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:55 pm
by Jbolar
I was waiting for this!. glad to finally get to watch it. I'll wait till i get home.

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:42 pm
by StaceyLeigh
I watched, so cool! You have some amazing animals!! Next season I need to add one of yours to my group!

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:00 pm
by Richard.C
Hahaha

A gazzillion of them is mentioned alot

Nice one ray,i bet it opened there eyes up

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:24 pm
by starscream3232
I knew that was a Sue baby at the end. Must make you feel good seeing these guys gush over it.

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:50 pm
by Ray Gurgui
Susann's Merauke was going in the blue then, the other two were all white (in blue), just about all the skinks were.
Bad timing for a video, oh well !
I have 21 of those racks total, not all full yet.
I bring one of Susann's babies to every show now, and it's the First one everyone picks out, they point and say " How much !"

Susanne , here's one from mid August.

029.JPG

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:00 am
by GeezerRep
I was fortunate enough to get two of Susann's Merauke's this year also. They are beautiful. I think she has hit upon a part of the BTS market that will only get more important as time goes on,,,,,,,,,,,,color select forms of T. gigas. For those of you familiar with Corn Snakes, its like Abbott Okeetee corn snakes. They are not a single gene morph like an albino or hypomelanistic, they are from a geographic region of South Carolina and Lee Abbott kept breeding the "best of the best" back to one another and eventually developed his own "brand" of corn snake. Susann is doing that with Merauke's.

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:30 am
by Susann
:oops: Aaaaw, you guys...
Yeah Starscream, it feels great to know that people who know BTS appreciate what I do. So I appreciate getting to see that.
Ray got to have first pick this year and he knows how to pick 'em for sure!
I wish I had room to expand my breeding project... I'm just one little lady with 5 skinks :wink: doing what she enjoys. :D

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:25 am
by starscream3232
Susann wrote:: I'm just one little lady with 5 skinks :wink: doing what she enjoys. :D

And that's what it's all about!!

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:09 pm
by mark_w
starscream3232 wrote:
Susann wrote:: I'm just one little lady with 5 skinks :wink: doing what she enjoys. :D

And that's what it's all about!!


Absolutely!

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:37 pm
by Scotts1au
Nice to see someone pronounce Irian Jaya properly. ;-)

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:06 pm
by Ray Gurgui
Scott , it took him a few try's to remember to say it that way !

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:30 am
by Millerk850
Ray your place is awesome! I need more skinks.

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:53 am
by Jbolar
Now i'm trying to figure out how other people where saying it "wrong" "ear E in Jaya" "eerie N Jai Ya" ... hmm

Re: My day with CrittaCam

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:14 pm
by Dakota
Not sure if I have ever heard someone say "Eye • ree • in Jai • uh"; I always say "Ear • ree • in Jai • uh".