Page 1 of 1

Is this tank okay?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:23 am
by mooeysbluey
I have two tanks lying around that I could potentially use for a northern, but they're not extremely wide so I would like some input!

one is 48Lx18Wx21T and the other is 72Lx18Wx21T. The really only big different is how long they are! I would love to give my future bluey some great room to roam but I don't want to cramp them in by making the space too tiny!

Re: Is this tank okay?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:05 pm
by KingKaifesh
That is more than enough... Its perfect :D. The more space the better. I am currently using a 36x18x16 and it is working perfectly with my Indonesian Blue Tongue. Although Northerns do get bigger, but for you the tanks you have are a great size. If I were you I would use the 72x18x21 that way your blue tongue can roam freely in his enclosure.

Re: Is this tank okay?

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:50 pm
by mooeysbluey
Thank you! I just wanted to make sure it would be wide enough for them :)