I have two tanks lying around that I could potentially use for a northern, but they're not extremely wide so I would like some input!
one is 48Lx18Wx21T and the other is 72Lx18Wx21T. The really only big different is how long they are! I would love to give my future bluey some great room to roam but I don't want to cramp them in by making the space too tiny!
Is this tank okay?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- mooeysbluey
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm
- Country:
- Location: america
- KingKaifesh
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:42 pm
- Country:
- Location: America
Re: Is this tank okay?
That is more than enough... Its perfect
. The more space the better. I am currently using a 36x18x16 and it is working perfectly with my Indonesian Blue Tongue. Although Northerns do get bigger, but for you the tanks you have are a great size. If I were you I would use the 72x18x21 that way your blue tongue can roam freely in his enclosure.
- mooeysbluey
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm
- Country:
- Location: america
Re: Is this tank okay?
Thank you! I just wanted to make sure it would be wide enough for them 
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests
