Page 1 of 1

A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:29 pm
by Scincoides
Heres a few babies that i produced this year, and a couple that were traded to me. The really red orange one was produced by Jeff, cant take credit for that one. Ive wanted to post a couple of these for weeks, just havent had time. I didnt get to keep hardly anything this year, but the ones i did turned out real nice. :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:21 pm
by Scincoides
Image
Image

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:24 am
by Ray Gurgui
O M G !!!!!!!!

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:52 am
by Richard.C
Haha,you have reduced ray to an o.m.g

Beautiful assortment

That bright reddy orange northern under the ij is amazingly awsome

All really nice animals though

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 am
by freeloader
Nice collection.

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:08 am
by splashy07
I'm at a loss for words....and that's a first!
Ditto what Ray said.....

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:16 am
by Ray Gurgui
Ha Ha !!! Richard , You should heard what I was saying to Austin, while he was posting them and said was sold out, during a 5 hour phone call last night !!!
I was dying , and saying "WHAT you didn't tell me about them !!! Or save me any !! "

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:27 am
by Richard.C
Haha,i can imagine ray

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 am
by Jbolar
i don't get to see them as often in person as i'd like, all amazing skinks. Belmore the Queensland eastern has lightened up a TON i wasn't expecting that light shade of grey. really bugs me I'm not able to see her everyday lol. here is to next year!

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:13 pm
by Jeff
Those are looking ok Austin. Sorry you got one of my ugly ones. :wink:

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:06 pm
by Seadation
Sweetness!

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:26 pm
by kennyd13
if BTS were clothes these would be Haute couture :)

Re: A few cool baby pictures from this season.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:33 am
by DianaBlueTongue
Though I SO SO wish I could have gotten just a pile of the incredible babies Austin produced this year I was lucky enough to get one, a baby from his black and white project litter. This guy is a sibling to the baby northern he posted in the above set that's super faded looking and silvery colored, sorta like a ghost. That whole litter was just super weird looking and I immediately fell in love with the look of them, especially because of the wide solid black side bars. I had commented on a picture Austin had posted of mine saying how much I liked it and how it was one of my top favorite babies of all the ones he made this year, so you can imagine my excitement when he offered the same animal to me a few weeks later!