Hi everyone my name is Mark, I join the community about 2 weeks ago. Just wanted to say hi. I am so excited my 1st but not last baby BTS will be here tomorrow morning. I have my starter tank setup kinda big for a baby but everyone said bigger is better. He is a handsome little guy, formerly known as baby #7 of litter B from James Wilson now know as Gollum. Here is his tank ,I'll post pics as soon as he settles into his new home.
Thanks for all of the helpful info everyone, I think it's got me prepared.
Newbie, Just wanted to say Hi
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Mark M
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 am
- Country:
- Location: New Orleans, La.
Newbie, Just wanted to say Hi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- splashy07
- ADMIN

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:24 am
- Country: USA
- Location: Farmingdale,LI,NY
Re: Newbie, Just wanted to say Hi
Congratulations on your new baby, and excellent choice of breeders! I've got a four year old he produced and couldn't ask for better. James is my go-to guy any time I have a question about my Northerns, which I have come to love more each day. Up until about two years ago I only kept Gigas types, and am constantly amazed at the personalities of my Northerns (I have three) Best of luck with your new acquisition!
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 261 guests
