Page 1 of 1

Indoor Temps & Outdoor Enclosures

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:39 am
by Eidechse
My Northern has been spending all his time inside his hide box on the cool end of the cage. The temps on that side were 80f, and the temps on the basking end are around 100f. He hasn't been that active in a while, I'm thinking because he spends so much time on the cool end. And, I've been thinking about setting a cage up outside for him especially when the AC is on. Does anyone have the Zoo Med Wood Tortoise House for their skinks? I'm not very handy so I'd rather not try to make something myself and it needs to be pretty secure. I may still have to bring him inside at night because while the yard is fenced in with 6 ft fencing.. there are lots of foxes in the area actively killing rabbits in the front yard etc.