Page 1 of 1

Locality question

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:26 am
by Gustav
Hi guys and girls

New here and new to blue tongue skinks, but not new to reptiles.
I'm getting my new pair(Not male and female, just 2) of young BTS today. Most commonly available are northen BTS,
but I suspect I might be getting central BTS. Can anyone help confirm this?
Image

Re: Locality question

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:35 am
by Susann
They are indeed Centralian, and GORGEOUS!! Congrats!! People here would give a leg for those ;)

Re: Locality question

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:21 am
by splashy07
ooooooohhh I am green with envy...........
They are spectacular! Just about all we see of them here in the states is a picture...
drool
oops sorry

Re: Locality question

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 am
by Cherbear
Wow!! If you ever do decide to part with those, please send them my way ;)

Re: Locality question

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:47 pm
by Richard.C
yes centralians,there alot smaller than northernthose two look adult to me

Re: Locality question

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:41 pm
by Gustav
Thanks. Got them and they seem in good health. I'll let them settle in the rest of the week and then start to handle them next week. Now to try and figure out if they are male or female

Re: Locality question

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:45 pm
by JoshChimera
Absolutely terrific looking Centralians!