Page 1 of 1

Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:24 pm
by Susann
I have posted these pictures before, but as more people are having success with breeding Meraukes, I thought I would post these again. Hopefully help to give an idea of what a little one may turn into as it grows.

Some of the pictures as adults or juveniles are not mine but are posted with permission. If any of the current owners have more recent pictures or know the sex for sure, that might be fun to add. :thumbs:

Rosy Female
Rosy1.JPG

IMG_1589 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG



#2 Male
Number2.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

Number2-2.JPG


#3
Number3.JPG

IMG_3.JPG

Number3-2.JPG


Sam Male
Sam1.JPG

IMG_1665 - Copy.JPG

Sam2.JPG


#5
Number5.JPG

IMG_5.JPG

Number5-2.JPG


#6
Number6.JPG

IMG_6.JPG

Number6-2.JPG


Austin
Austin1.JPG

Austin2.jpg


Dakota
Dakota1.JPG

Dakota2.jpg


Kentucky
Kentucky1.JPG

Kentucky2.jpg


Rio
Rio1.JPG

Rio2.jpg

Re: Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:23 pm
by NickBrahz
Those are some fantastic colours coming through on all of them, out of curiosity how many Bluies do you own?

Re: Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:54 pm
by Susann
I'm down to 5 adults :)
Right at this moment I do have 8 babies as well and a juvenile that is leaving when I start shipping babies. That's all.

Re: Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:02 pm
by NickBrahz
Oh lucky i wish i had the room for more, i just had enough room in to put in 4ft long enclosures and stack them so i currently on have my 3 bubs, might be moving by the end of the year to where there should be enough room for 3-6 more enclosures :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:34 am
by Richard.C
Theu all look great susann,some nice variety in them to

Re: Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:10 pm
by Teacup
I have sooooo much skink envy!!

Re: Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:04 pm
by Dakota
Ema as a neonate:
emababy1.jpg


Ema as an adult:
emawebsite.jpg


Xaunder as a neonate:
xaunderbaby1.jpg


Xaunder as an adult:
xaunderwebsite1.png

Re: Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:22 pm
by Richard.C
Quite a transformation in those 2 as well dakota,wheres your merauke named after you by the way,lol

Re: Pattern/color progression in Meraukes.

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:00 pm
by tcopitho
Great topic. Its so interesting to see the drastic changes from babies to adult. Looks like it can be fairly challenging to guess how they will end up.