Page 1 of 1

New here: Intro :)

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:42 am
by Scoot
Hi all, I'm new here :) I'd thought I'd give a bit of an intro as this is the first forum I've joined. I joined because i want to meet many other blue tongue lovers; and i do have quite a few questions, mainly towards the diet and i thought this would be a great place to get help. My blueys name is Scoot and I've had him for four years in April. Unfortunately he is quite small and I think that's due to his diet. Now that he is back in his large tank and is getting heat, UV and a proper diet he has already started his next shedding :) So it's great to meet similar minded people with a love for these little critters! Thankyou.

Re: New here: Intro :)

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:31 am
by MechHAN
welcome,and about diet,what kind of food are you offering?Blueys have a lot of choice of food,you may also tell us what kind of food you can find in your place.

Re: New here: Intro :)

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:50 pm
by Susann
Welcome!
Here you'll find a collection of helpful links (you may have already checked them out) including the food/diet chart:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27721

We're the best forum out there (just my opinion of course :)) and are here to help you enjoy little Scoot :D