New here: Intro :)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Scoot
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:19 am
Country:
Location: Australia

New here: Intro :)

Postby Scoot » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:42 am

Hi all, I'm new here :) I'd thought I'd give a bit of an intro as this is the first forum I've joined. I joined because i want to meet many other blue tongue lovers; and i do have quite a few questions, mainly towards the diet and i thought this would be a great place to get help. My blueys name is Scoot and I've had him for four years in April. Unfortunately he is quite small and I think that's due to his diet. Now that he is back in his large tank and is getting heat, UV and a proper diet he has already started his next shedding :) So it's great to meet similar minded people with a love for these little critters! Thankyou.
User avatar
MechHAN
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:45 pm
Country:
Location: China

Re: New here: Intro :)

Postby MechHAN » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:31 am

welcome,and about diet,what kind of food are you offering?Blueys have a lot of choice of food,you may also tell us what kind of food you can find in your place.
User avatar
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 4022
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
Country: USA
Location: Utah

Re: New here: Intro :)

Postby Susann » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:50 pm

Welcome!
Here you'll find a collection of helpful links (you may have already checked them out) including the food/diet chart:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27721

We're the best forum out there (just my opinion of course :)) and are here to help you enjoy little Scoot :D
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests