Page 1 of 1

Best temperature gun brand?

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:56 pm
by Haley
I'm looking to buy a temperature gun but do not want to waste money on cheap ones that don't work. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I'm willing to spend the money for a good one!

Re: Best temperature gun brand?

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 am
by lucasrusinak
i just got one from my local home depot and it hold sup just fine. the brand is general

Re: Best temperature gun brand?

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:17 am
by DianaBlueTongue
I got mine at petsmart. was pretty inexpensive, small, and works great

Re: Best temperature gun brand?

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:48 am
by timisimaginary
mine is the PE2 from tempgun.com
it's a little more expensive than the petsmart/petco models but does a good job.

Re: Best temperature gun brand?

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:10 pm
by Haley
I picked up a Zoomed pocket one today to test it out. About $45.00, and seems to work well so far! If anything happens to it I'll look at getting one from the website mentioned. I just want to make sure my temps are accurate and the regular thermometers were not cutting it.

Thank you everyone!

Re: Best temperature gun brand?

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:57 am
by splashy07
Ive got a Craftsman, no issues ever