Page 1 of 1

Outdoor pics

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:39 pm
by Ray Gurgui
Well the temps are down to 80 F today , so I brought some northern bts outside for a few pics.
These are 3 that I kept.

100_1795.JPG

100_1796.JPG

100_1798.JPG

100_1799.JPG

100_1800.JPG

100_1801.JPG

100_1802.JPG

100_1803.JPG

100_1804.JPG

Re: Outdoor pics

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:46 pm
by Seadation
They look incredible! :thumbs: Ray are these from your sunsets? I love how their heads are already orange.

Re: Outdoor pics

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:05 pm
by Richard.C
There stunners ray,down to 80,lol,its normally trying to get up to 80 here,though getting the odd 90 odd now

Re: Outdoor pics

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:28 pm
by Jbolar
Those are excellent ray.

Re: Outdoor pics

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:52 am
by StaceyLeigh
Just stunning :lovestruck: One of these would pair so nicely with Ember, or an Ember baby! I will have to check out what you have available next season for sure!

Re: Outdoor pics

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:18 pm
by Rhi
wow what beautiful colouring!

Re: Outdoor pics

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:29 am
by Ray Gurgui
Seadation wrote:They look incredible! :thumbs: Ray are these from your sunsets? I love how their heads are already orange.


Yes , Sunset then outcrossed to my normals then back to Sunset again , it's been a 9 year project to get to this point so far.
I should have kept the rest, but they weren't colored up yet at that time in June.