Page 1 of 1

Well, it's been a year now and.... *Pic Heavy*

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:44 am
by jdheff1982
Things are going GREAT with my Northern! I am really thankful for this website as it helped me decide which reptile I wanted to pursue and the vast knowledge found helped me make better decisions ; otherwise, I may have ended up with a uromastyx of some sort :lol: .

Here are some highlights from the day I got him until now. Enjoy!

October 1st, 2013 and only 3 months old:
WP_20131001_003.jpg

WP_20131001_002.jpg

WP_20131001_001.jpg

WP_20131001_006.jpg

WP_20131001_004.jpg

WP_20131001_013.jpg

WP_20131211_002.jpg


A little older:
WP_20140101_001.jpg

WP_20140101_008.jpg

WP_20140309_007.jpg


Most recent pics:
WP_20140919_13_43_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20140919_13_43_34_Pro.jpg

WP_20140919_13_43_35_Pro.jpg

WP_20140919_13_44_25_Pro.jpg

WP_20140919_13_44_17_Pro.jpg


My favorite pic:
Rosco_2.jpg

Re: Well, it's been a year now and.... *Pic Heavy*

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:02 am
by Dood
He/she is a beauty :) the dark contrast along his sides is very striking !

Do you have any statistics on his growth? How many grams and his length at 3 months and what he is now?
Everyone says "they grow quickly" but I cannot find out how quickly :)

My skink (Northern x IJ) was born July 16/13 and is now 19 & 1/4 " and 674 grams.

Re: Well, it's been a year now and.... *Pic Heavy*

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:27 am
by starscream3232
Very nice looking northern. I have 4 just over 3 months old. They grow so quick!! Yours looks almost like one of mine. The one that looks like yours I got from captive bred excellence.

Re: Well, it's been a year now and.... *Pic Heavy*

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 am
by jdheff1982
starscream3232 wrote:Very nice looking northern. I have 4 just over 3 months old. They grow so quick!! Yours looks almost like one of mine. The one that looks like yours I got from captive bred excellence.


You hit the nail on the head! I bought my guy from Donna @ CBE.

Re: Well, it's been a year now and.... *Pic Heavy*

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:04 pm
by starscream3232
Lol I think I've looked at too many skinks if I can tell by a pic who bred them.