Page 1 of 1

Toothless the Baby Blue Tongue

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:44 pm
by Amykinsxoxo
Hello! I am quite new to the forums, and just purchased my baby blue tongue skink from BlueTonguesofSA (#6 from July 18th), and he is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is so quirky and clumsy and the sweetest thing. I have never owned any type of lizard before, and I'm super glad I chose him ^_^

He also had his first shed with me today!
Image

Image

Re: Toothless the Baby Blue Tongue

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:03 pm
by BlueTonguesOfSA
Awesome!!! Little number 6! I have to admit, this little guy was starting to grow on me. He was coloring up very nicely every shed!

Re: Toothless the Baby Blue Tongue

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:20 pm
by Haley
I think I may have seen Toothless on instagram! :lol:
Very pretty Skink! Best of luck with your baby.

Re: Toothless the Baby Blue Tongue

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:04 pm
by Amykinsxoxo
Don't worry I will be sure to post lots of updates :) he lightened up so so much this shed. And yes! He is all over Instagram XD such a photogenic little chap. C:

And thank you! He has bitten me once so far :p to be fair I startled the farts out of him by accident lifting his hide.

Re: Toothless the Baby Blue Tongue

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:22 am
by Romeyrider
He is beautiful.