Page 1 of 1

Another one shed

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:21 pm
by Ray Gurgui
They keep changing every shed, with this one I cant quite get all the colors.
The center of its back is a pastel pink then fades into what you see in the pics .
A few shots of this one WN-F2 X N-M8.03 it just got done eating.
Click the pics 2X to supersize !

100_1749.JPG

100_1750.JPG

100_1751.JPG

100_1752.JPG

100_1753.JPG

100_1755.JPG

100_1756.JPG

Re: Another one shed

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:35 pm
by Carnivale
Raaaayyyyy omg every photo post is sweet torture XD

This one is so gorgeous!

Re: Another one shed

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 pm
by Ray Gurgui
Don't worry, maybe in a year or two I can start to sell some , once I see what the next generation can produce .
This year they are an outcross to my original pure Northern line , and the White M.Turner line.

Re: Another one shed

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:28 am
by Richard.C
Looking great already ray,i have a feeling that its still got alot of changing to do yet though

Re: Another one shed

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 am
by SmaugTheBluey
Those colors :lovestruck:

Re: Another one shed

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:48 pm
by Roarschak11
Man do I want to snatch this guy up...

Re: Another one shed

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:20 pm
by Ophidiophile
That's another really nice one Ray!