Page 1 of 1

High Black Baby Northern #13 from BT of SA

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:33 am
by DianaBlueTongue
Even though I swore to myself I was done buying baby northerns this year when I saw grumpy little #13 on Blue Tongues of San Antonio's ad over on the classifieds I just could pass him up. And holy wow is he 100 times nicer in person, even deep in shed! Thanks soo much Koen, absolutely LOVE this gorgeous grumpy little bub! :thumbs:

Re: High Black Baby Northern #13 from BT of SA

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:46 am
by splashy07
OMG!!! That is the most beautiful Northern I have ever seen!!!
Best of luck with him/her!

Re: High Black Baby Northern #13 from BT of SA

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:34 pm
by Dakota
Nice! If I ever got a Northern, it'd definitely would be from Koen. He has the definition of perfect when it comes to Northerns IMO.. and that is being completely unbias.

Re: High Black Baby Northern #13 from BT of SA

Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:21 am
by BlueTonguesOfSA
Thanks for all the kind words, Diana and Dakota.

I have to say that this bluey was crazy cool looking from the beginning, even after a couple sheds, the black didn't fade. Can't wait to see him grown up. POWER FEED, Diana! MY blueys are 6 days short of two months old and they're BEASTS!

Oh, and the pairing that created this guy will probably happen again next year.