Page 1 of 1

How I moved my blueys across the state

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:57 pm
by Kurt
This weekend I moved into a new place, about 5 hours hours south of Portland. I put my guys in shoebox size containers with paper towels. They sat shotgun in the u-haul. When I got to my hotel I brought them in and gave them a bit of heat with a small UTH for a couple hours before bed. Got the keys to my new place today and set their tanks up as soon as I could.

Re: How I moved my blueys across the state

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:48 pm
by CWyatt
Thanx Kurt..

Re: How I moved my blueys across the state

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:15 pm
by Teacup
They are good looking skinks. :)

I have traveled cross country with reptiles a few times and never had any issues. I used a similar set up to you, although I had a LOT more critters to move, including our 9ft boa once!