Northern Photos.
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 pm
Most of these were produced here this year, One was sold to me by Stacey and another by James. I had some free time on sunday so I took these guys outside for some photos. Not many things beat a pretty northern in natural sunlight.
keeping this one as im fairly sure that its female



This one has a ton of red in person, didn't quite show up in the photos, but it is amazing. keeper for sure










Not sure if im keeping this one or not, cool skink regardless









Probably not a keeper
but has a ton of personality


Rocky, produced by Stacey. Freshly shed, he turned into an amazing looking animal





Big White male, Thank you James


And last, but not least, a few pics of Elliot. He is going into shed, but I figured that id take a few anyways. He sired all of my babies this year







keeping this one as im fairly sure that its female



This one has a ton of red in person, didn't quite show up in the photos, but it is amazing. keeper for sure










Not sure if im keeping this one or not, cool skink regardless









Probably not a keeper


Rocky, produced by Stacey. Freshly shed, he turned into an amazing looking animal





Big White male, Thank you James


And last, but not least, a few pics of Elliot. He is going into shed, but I figured that id take a few anyways. He sired all of my babies this year







