Some Pictures During/After My Hiatus

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Posts: 5212
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens
Country: US

Some Pictures During/After My Hiatus

Postby Dakota » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey guys, I haven't posted pictures of my Meraukes and "IJ" here in quite a while, I thought I'd add some. Some pictures are a few months old, some are just a few hours old. :)

Virginia:
Image
Image

London:
Image
Image
Image

Xaunder:
Image
Image
Image

Hunter:
Image
Image

Ema:
Image
Image

Hope you enjoyed. :)
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
User avatar
DianaBlueTongue
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:59 am
Country:
Location: Rowland PA

Re: Some Pictures During/After My Hiatus

Postby DianaBlueTongue » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Xuander, in my opinion, is the prettiest merauke on the planet. If I ever get a cb merauke I want it to be outta that one. Such an awesome group! :D
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Buddha
User avatar
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Posts: 5212
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens
Country: US

Re: Some Pictures During/After My Hiatus

Postby Dakota » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:24 pm

DianaBlueTongue wrote:Xuander, in my opinion, is the prettiest merauke on the planet. If I ever get a cb merauke I want it to be outta that one. Such an awesome group! :D

Aw, yay. :ohyes: Xaunder is very nice looking, especially when you put her out in the sun to show her true colors. :D I really hope she does take this season, I think her and Hunter together are gonna make some awesome babes.
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Some Pictures During/After My Hiatus

Postby Richard.C » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:15 am

Looking good dakota,some nice variety in the meraukes,i really like the look of london,he needs a misses i reckon,hes a great looking ij
User avatar
DianaBlueTongue
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:59 am
Country:
Location: Rowland PA

Re: Some Pictures During/After My Hiatus

Postby DianaBlueTongue » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:29 am

^^^ agreed! London is actually my second favorite of your BTS, just awesome color/pattern and LOVE the shape and look of his head. Very handsome bluey! :P
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Buddha
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Re: Some Pictures During/After My Hiatus

Postby StaceyLeigh » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:33 am

Awesome pictures! You have a beautiful group there!
User avatar
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Posts: 5212
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens
Country: US

Re: Some Pictures During/After My Hiatus

Postby Dakota » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:51 am

Thanks all! :)

While London is very handsome, indeed.. I personally do not think he is pure, and would not like to further his traits in the gene pool. I do feel sorry for him, though.. come breeding season, he rubs his nose so raw. :(
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 210 guests