Page 1 of 1

Beardie pellets for BT's???

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:49 am
by splashy07
Hi everyone, new to the forum...had no idea such a thing existed. A fellow skinker told me about it, and have been reading all the posts! How wonderful to have a site dedicated to our beloved reptilian buddies! Wondering if any of you have ever tried Bearded dragon pellets for your BT's? I have a breeding pair of beardies that love this stuff, and so do my BT's! Is this ok to give them??? They eat it dry, the Flukers buffet blend and Rep cal. They get all kinds of things when I am home, but I sometimes work long hours and do not like to leave 'wet' foods and things that will go bad quickly in their heated environment.
Anyone??

Re: Beardie pellets for BT's???

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:44 pm
by SmaugTheBluey
A list of the brand and ingredients would be the most accurate way to tell but I'm pretty sure they're fine as long as they're a treat but I'm not 100% if they can be frequently fed. :D