Page 1 of 1

Can you feed Blue Tongues Ramshorn Snails?

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:05 am
by Elsiemoomin
I'm collecting snails and a friend offered me some breeding ramshorns = unlimited food supply.

Are they toxic? I looked on google but I can't find much info.

Re: Can you feed Blue Tongues Ramshorn Snails?

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:18 pm
by Fatal_S
Yes you can. Make sure they come from a clean, no-chemical source (or keep them in clean, no-chemical water for a few weeks before feeding them off). They make fantastic bluey food :)

Re: Can you feed Blue Tongues Ramshorn Snails?

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:04 pm
by Elsiemoomin
Fatal_S wrote:Yes you can. Make sure they come from a clean, no-chemical source (or keep them in clean, no-chemical water for a few weeks before feeding them off). They make fantastic bluey food :)


Awesome thanks sooo much :) best news ever lol.