Page 1 of 1
My BTS Romeo's Outdoor Adventure! (HD Pics) And a question!
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 pm
by Yoshi4d
Re: My BTS Romeo's Outdoor Adventure! (HD Pics) And a questi
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:16 pm
by DianaBlueTongue
what a gorgeous northern! and wonderful pics, I love the covered wagon one, that's so cute!
Re: My BTS Romeo's Outdoor Adventure! (HD Pics) And a questi
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:18 pm
by Yoshi4d
DianaBlueTongue wrote:what a gorgeous northern! and wonderful pics, I love the covered wagon one, that's so cute!
Thank you very much! Best pet Herp you can own!
Re: My BTS Romeo's Outdoor Adventure! (HD Pics) And a questi
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:18 pm
by KayHerp
Those pictures look great! What a cute skink.
Re: My BTS Romeo's Outdoor Adventure! (HD Pics) And a questi
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:03 pm
by Elsiemoomin
So cute

Re: My BTS Romeo's Outdoor Adventure! (HD Pics) And a questi
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:28 am
by Yoshi4d
Thanks very much guys! I got a video up of him also on my YouTube channel =)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYXfhOGU0FA