Page 1 of 1

Let me introduce myself

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:05 am
by Reptileman shawn
Hello everyone my name is shawn and I am a proud owner of 2 northern blue tongue skinks I have one adult I'm thinking she is female and I recently purchased a baby from Debbie mandigo I named my baby domino and I have no name for my adult I'm 16 years old and I breed leopard geckos on a small scale I have about 25 reptiles total

Re: Let me introduce myself

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:35 am
by Noah H.
Welcome to the forum! :ohyes: Feel free to share some pictures of your other reptiles in the Off-Topic section.

Re: Let me introduce myself

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 am
by Carnivale
That's a gorgeous baby! :D

Re: Let me introduce myself

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:25 pm
by KayHerp
Aw what pretty skinks. The name domino is really cute.

Re: Let me introduce myself

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:33 pm
by TJreptiles
Welcome! Beautiful little skinks you have

Re: Let me introduce myself

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:55 pm
by SmaugTheBluey
That's what my little guy looked, the bigger one is pretty light too they'd be a great pair... welcome to the forum bro