Page 1 of 1
Northerns, now with names! updated growth pics
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:34 am
by Jbolar
Re: Northerns, now with names! updated growth pics
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:37 am
by DianaBlueTongue
Love them

Re: Northerns, now with names! updated growth pics
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 am
by Susann
Absolutely incredible!
You have a knack for picking spectacular Northerns.

Re: Northerns, now with names! updated growth pics
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:13 pm
by jdheff1982
Baby skinks are so cute! I wish I had recorded the unboxing of my northern. All I have are pics. I'll have to do this when I get another skink later on. One thing I have not seen from my guy is the infamous blue-tongue display.
Good looking babies!
Re: Northerns, now with names! updated growth pics
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:56 pm
by Scincoides
Love the orange face on the baby from the Irwin litter.
Re: Northerns, now with names! updated growth pics
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:15 pm
by Jbolar
he's a butt head and real quick to *my stars! on your hand, gotta admire their bluff. both gilas and them do the open mouth tongue flicking display both different in their own way but both do it.. must be formidable deterrent to birds and predators.
Re: Northerns, now with names! updated growth pics
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:22 pm
by Scincoides
Must be. All of her siblings have calmed down a ton. I'm almost sad that they lost that devilish attitude
Re: Northerns, now with names! updated growth pics
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:10 pm
by KayHerp
Awee what cute little baby skinks. I love their little blue tounges.