Page 1 of 1

Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:28 am
by Wyrmling
After doing my research (mostly on this website), and after months of searching, I got this beautiful captive bred baby Merauke from a local reptile shop about a month ago. I work from home, mostly by myself, so I figured I'd get a buddy to keep me company for the next 15-25 years :D

She's my second reptile, I had a leopard gecko as a child, but is my only one currently, and honestly, I think one's enough for me.

She was born on May 6th, so she's three months as of today. She weighs 132 grams and is about 12 inches long (and is growing like a weed). Obviously she is unsexed, but I'm going by female pronouns. Unless I find any sperm plugs, I'll just keep assuming she's a girl. I have no intentions to breed her so it doesn't really matter either way.

IMG_0447.JPG


IMG_0475.JPG


IMG_0515.JPG


IMG_0482.JPG


IMG_0482.JPG

Re: Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:22 am
by NH93
Awesome!! What a little cutie Thanks for sharing :) and congrats!

Re: Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:46 pm
by Coomassie
What a cutie!

Re: Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:58 pm
by KayHerp
That's so cute :3 glad she is adjusting well

Re: Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:26 am
by Wyrmling
Thanks for the warm reception everyone :D