Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Wyrmling
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 am
Country:
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Postby Wyrmling » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:28 am

After doing my research (mostly on this website), and after months of searching, I got this beautiful captive bred baby Merauke from a local reptile shop about a month ago. I work from home, mostly by myself, so I figured I'd get a buddy to keep me company for the next 15-25 years :D

She's my second reptile, I had a leopard gecko as a child, but is my only one currently, and honestly, I think one's enough for me.

She was born on May 6th, so she's three months as of today. She weighs 132 grams and is about 12 inches long (and is growing like a weed). Obviously she is unsexed, but I'm going by female pronouns. Unless I find any sperm plugs, I'll just keep assuming she's a girl. I have no intentions to breed her so it doesn't really matter either way.

IMG_0447.JPG


IMG_0475.JPG


IMG_0515.JPG


IMG_0482.JPG


IMG_0482.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
NH93
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:36 am
Country:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Postby NH93 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:22 am

Awesome!! What a little cutie Thanks for sharing :) and congrats!
"Don't let anyone, ever, make you feel like you don't deserve what you want." - Heath Ledger
User avatar
Coomassie
The Inked Chemist
The Inked Chemist
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Country:
Location: Newark, DE

Re: Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Postby Coomassie » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:46 pm

What a cutie!
Cay T.
User avatar
KayHerp
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:56 am
Country:
Location: AB, Canada

Re: Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Postby KayHerp » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:58 pm

That's so cute :3 glad she is adjusting well
Yer a lizard Harry.
User avatar
Wyrmling
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:21 am
Country:
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Hey everyone! Meet Gwyn!

Postby Wyrmling » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:26 am

Thanks for the warm reception everyone :D

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 170 guests