Page 1 of 1
Marley-2014 Outback x Shelia Baby Northern
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:23 pm
by DianaBlueTongue
My little Marley from James Wilsons 2014 Outback x Shelia litter just had his (I think) second shed today. And holy crap was I happy! James really has something awesome going on with his adults, this little bugger just get brighter and nicer every day! Such a calm little guy too, readily eats from my hands and already comes curiously to the front of his vision cage when I come in the reptile room. Fingers crossed now he's a little boy!
Re: Marley-2014 Outback x Shelia Baby Northern
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:12 pm
by Akrix
Marley is gorgeous! Love the pattern too.
Re: Marley-2014 Outback x Shelia Baby Northern
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:18 pm
by donkeybuff
Those are some intense colors!
Re: Marley-2014 Outback x Shelia Baby Northern
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:25 pm
by Carnivale
Oh wow, he's beautiful! I love those sunset colors James is producing! Congrats on your baby.

Re: Marley-2014 Outback x Shelia Baby Northern
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 pm
by James Wilson
Marley is looking goooood!