Page 1 of 1

ID help wanted!!

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:47 pm
by tyger
Hi everyone!

I am very new to reptile ownership and was wondering if anyone can help me figure out for sure what kind of Blue-Tongued Skink my sweet Conan is. When I got him I was told he is an Eastern but on Facebook someone suggested that he is actually an Irian Jaya.. any thoughts??

20140614_142114.jpg


20140614_142849-1.jpg


20140630_131723-1.jpg


thanx!
Tracey

Re: ID help wanted!!

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:16 pm
by DianaBlueTongue
Yep, he's a very pretty irian jaya for sure :)

Re: ID help wanted!!

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 pm
by Richard.C
Definatly not an eastern,definatly an ij

Re: ID help wanted!!

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:53 pm
by Bluish
It's really common for skinks to be mislabeled up here. Right now someone is advertising an Indonesian as a Northern and someone else is selling a "sexed pair" of Halmaheras as Kei Islands.

Re: ID help wanted!!

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Irian Jaya :D

Re: ID help wanted!!

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:00 am
by tyger
thank you all very much!