Page 1 of 1

valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total. *updated pics*

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:38 pm
by Jbolar
So I'm up at valley's/Austin's house playing with one of his litters of baby blue tongues, Darwin x Elliott babies and they are all adorable and I'm taking one home , sure as hell pays off when one of your best friends is a bluey breeder, sucks that they are all going into their third shed. But I got to take my pick of all 13 babies still waiting on my female (from Jeff) to drop her litter any day now. I'll try to do more pics later assuming this actually works posting from my phone.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:49 pm
by Scincoides
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25101&p=451516&hilit=darwin+elliot#p451516




And they are going into their second shed, not third

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:45 pm
by Jbolar
took some new photos now that i'm home and using a real camera. it's quiet fiesty, Guess it's time to figure out a name, still havn't named the meruake i got last year.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 pm
by Richard.C
Nice pick james,looks like a nice clean patterned lil tyke,some bubs are full of spunk like that,it definatly deserves a name long before that merauke,lol

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:08 am
by StaceyLeigh
Feisty little bugger, lol very beautiful!

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 pm
by Bluish
StaceyLeigh wrote:Feisty little bugger, lol very beautiful!


Exactly what i was thinking.

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 pm
by Richard.C
Who is this valley chap your talking about james?

The name rings a bell,hmmm,could it be that chap that used to post a few pics and keep us updated on his zoo?

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:40 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Those are stunners!
I can't wait to see how they progress. I knew he'd produce :P

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:05 pm
by Kurt
WOW! Valley, will you have any babies for sale?

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:02 pm
by Scincoides
Richard.C wrote:Who is this valley chap your talking about james?

The name rings a bell,hmmm,could it be that chap that used to post a few pics and keep us updated on his zoo?


I think I remember him Richard. Coolest man on earth if I recall

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total.

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:13 pm
by Jbolar
yup, the elusive Valley yeti or as paysonites call him "MOGOLLON MONSTER" he's around been bugging him to post pics, even when i'm up there but he just doesn't budge from his chair...i think he's getting old .. like 100 or something.

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total. *updated pics*

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:25 pm
by Scincoides
Hey! I just had surgery! Give me a break. Ill take and post pics of the 27 new babies shortly. Im surprised y8u had time to post this james. I figured youd be too busy posting pictures on facebook and taking credit for all the big bitey things ive wrangled lately. :lol:

Re: valley's darwin x elliot babies 13 total. *updated pics*

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:59 pm
by Scincoides
Kurt, I have three litters right now, I may make a few available shortly