125 gallon set-ups

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
lucasrusinak
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:05 am
Country:
Location: Staten Island, NY

125 gallon set-ups

Postby lucasrusinak » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:19 pm

anyone have a 125 gallon tank for their blueys? im picking up a 75 and 125 gallon for cheap nearby and im trying to get some cool ideas if i decide that i can deal with a cage that large at home. I havent seen many when googling it or searching on here, so if anyone has one please share some pictures/ideas!
User avatar
hols.k
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:50 pm
Country:
Location: BC canada

Re: 125 gallon set-ups

Postby hols.k » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:30 pm

This is my set up. I think its 120. It has a decent amount of floor space to play with, my only problem is that I'm very short so I can barely reach in :lol: . Loki doesn't really like being grabbed from above either. He's pretty skittish still which is why I have lots of hides at the moment, it seems to make him more comfortable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 224 guests