Page 1 of 1

When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:58 pm
by Susann
We are out of town for the week with our two teenage boys holding down the fort until we get back on Sunday. Then I alone leave on Wednesday to be out of the country for three weeks.
The boys called a few hours ago and said my third female, Rosy, is giving birth!
Seven babies so far!

I won't be on the internet a whole lot until Sunday, so I may not be able to respond if people are inquiring; yes, I intend to sell some of them, but it will have to wait until I get back next month. If you would like to be put on the waiting list, send me a PM, and you will be added to the list in the order that they were sent. If you are on the list already, it would help me tremendously if you could PM me as well to let me know whether you are intending to buy or not, or if you are unsure.

The boys have been sending pictures, I will try to add them later, but, to be honest, it may not be until tomorrow...

Life is crazy and I'm just rolling with it as best I can!

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:17 pm
by Richard.C
merauke mama strikes again,nice job susann

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 pm
by DianaBlueTongue
Hooray! Well, kinda hooray. Sorry bout the timing but that's wonderful news your Rosy Is having such a litter! Very exciting, big congrats to you, I know this is a pairing you've been working towards for some time so I'm very happy for you that it's baring such fruit! Big congrats again, you deserve it! Best of luck and happy travels for you trip overseas as well :)

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:38 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Wow! Three for Three, way to go! Can't wait to see pics, they are always stunning!

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:59 pm
by Susann
Thanks guys!
Obviously this is good news, but timing could definitely be better! Sometimes all you can do is laugh, because, this part at least, is ALL on me. Everything else going on right now is beyond my control, but I'm the one who put the males and females together 5-7 months ago.

Here they are:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 pm
by Fatal_S
Congrats! I think this might be my favourite litter so far <3 The babies are adorable.

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:49 pm
by Ophidiophile
Congrats again. Setting up my second mortgage as I type. :lol:

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:04 pm
by sacs4010
Wow, you really are awesome! lol Bad timing, but what can you do? I hope you have an excellent trip. By the way, I added an update video of Toad on my YouTube channel. He is doing great and I love him to death! =0)

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:03 am
by Coomassie
Wow, you are having an impressive year! Congrats on the new litter. They are gorgeous as always.

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:02 am
by Mimo
Gratz on the litter ^^
They look great

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:37 am
by joan
Congrats Susann! Lots of babies for you to look forward to when you get back. Hope all is well with you, I can understand how hard it is to live so far away from family. :(

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:58 am
by Roarschak11
Happy little birthday present for you I suppose! I hope you enjoy your trip and the babies look awsome!!

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:09 pm
by Bluish
Wow!! It really is raining babies for you Susann. Good to hear you have reliable care-takers holding down the fort. It'll be that much more exciting when you get home.

Re: When it rains, it pours...

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:18 pm
by Hammock
Congratulations !

Mike