Page 1 of 1

Green pee

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:24 pm
by JR
Sorry, I couldn't find answers with search.

My 5-year old Tanimbar skink has been peeing sligthly green pees for some weeks now, should I be worried? He eats and poops just fine, doesn't seem lethargic at all and is all-around like he's always been. My mom fed him some new green grapes sometime ago (he has eaten grapes at his breeder and when he's been with me, too). And he's eaten fresh Kiwi fruit sometime ago, too.

He had a bladder infection about 2 years ago, pink/red-ish pees. It was treated with antibiotics.

Re: Green pee

Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:06 am
by MechHAN
I know the food can affect the colour of poop...but pee?If you can upload some photo someone may help you better...
And if you know some decent vet I think you should take some sample and pic to show him/her...

Re: Green pee

Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:57 am
by JR
There aren't really any real experts around here (Northern Finland) to show any pics to... mmyeah :/

The pee has been bright green.