Page 1 of 1

Terrarium design ideas!

Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:08 pm
by Roarschak11
I'm building a custom vivarium for Roarschak and I have a few ideas on how to build some hides and a water fall and such, but was wondering any of your ideas that I could create with styrophome and calk? This is an inspiration I got for his water fall. Like teirs that lead to a central base maybe?

Re: Terrarium design ideas!

Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:44 pm
by Katrina
This kind of thing (using styrofoam and grout / sealant) for bearded dragons, so if you do some searches for those you can get some good inspiration. Of course, lots of that is more arid style environments, but the rocks / hides look great.

I'm not sure how many people have experience adding waterfalls into BTS enclosures, I know a couple have done it but I haven't. Make sure it is easy to clean! :) And post pictures of the finished product. Good luck!