Page 1 of 1

Nose Rub?

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:06 pm
by xStatic
So my northern just finished shedding yesterday. I just pulled him out from under his water bowl and noticed his nose is very red and looks a little bloody ): I haven't noticed him rubbing his nose at all but then again he is usually buried and hiding under something. Should I do anything to treat this or just leave it alone?

BTW his nose looks more red in person than it does in the photo.

Re: Nose Rub?

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:08 am
by saisaac
Keep an eye on it, but his scales do not look damaged. He may have rubbed it too hard when trying to get his shed off.

Re: Nose Rub?

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:13 am
by donkeybuff
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much at this point unless it started to worsen or did not look better after a shed.