Page 1 of 1

New enclosure for my meruake

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm
by Nada
Ok, so I've had my Meruake since 3-18-14 and she's been in a 24x24x9 until my larger enclosure was built.
well it's been built, and my meruake seems pretty darn happy
36x24x18 she's about 16" herself. Hopefully this will do as a permanent enclosure, but if I have to get another one in the future, I can always find something to fill this one :)
Image
Image

Re: New enclosure for my meruake

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:15 pm
by Scincoides
I love selling to people like you Mark. That is a great setup. With bedding that deep the skink is going to have a blast burrowing around. Great enclosure for a great skink. Thank you again for giving her a good home, and keep the pictures coming

Re: New enclosure for my meruake

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:11 pm
by donkeybuff
Did you build that? That's pretty cool if you did!

Re: New enclosure for my meruake

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 pm
by Nada
Valley Reptiles wrote:I love selling to people like you Mark. That is a great setup. With bedding that deep the skink is going to have a blast burrowing around. Great enclosure for a great skink. Thank you again for giving her a good home, and keep the pictures coming


I'm glad you approve Austin, I was actually hoping to hear from you in this thread.
She's been burrowed since I put her in. I think she likes it. I've achieved an ambient temperature of 82 and a Basking area of 98*.
Tomorrow's feeding day, she's still a little shy, but if she lets me, I'll post some pics.


donkeybuff wrote:Did you build that? That's pretty cool if you did!


No, I had it built through a pet store.