Page 1 of 3
Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm
by Susann
We have 3 so far!

Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:11 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:11 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:15 pm
by Linnea
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:38 pm
by Ray Gurgui
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:39 pm
by Susann
Still at 3.
IMG_5198 - Copy.JPG
IMG_5193 - Copy.JPG
IMG_5194 - Copy.JPG
IMG_5195 - Copy.JPG
I'll have to figure out times when I get a minute; today is, of course, just about the worst of days for her to do this

Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:42 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
That last one is a stunner!

Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 pm
by Susann
We are at 21+ weeks.
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 pm
by Ray Gurgui
Hah ! That's always the case. Anytime you have too much stuff going on ... that's when it happens !! Every time !
Wow , 5 months plus .
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:52 pm
by Susann
The shortest gestation so far. I kept temps up a bit higher this time.
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:55 pm
by donkeybuff
Congratulations! Do you think more are coming?
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:59 pm
by Teacup
Congratulations! They are precious.

Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:13 pm
by Jeff
Congrats Susann! That’s great! Very weird how long their gestation is, but who cares now that you have produced them so consistently. I can’t remember, have you bred any babies that you produced yet?
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:21 pm
by saisaac
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:24 pm
by Susann
No, not yet. Rosie and Sam are offspring from my first litter, and Rosie did mate with Milo earlier this year, so those would be my true first "own" babies.

This is Maddie's second set of babies, which is a bit of a relief for me, because I started wondering if I was just going to be having first timer mom's produce when Xyla didn't have any last season.
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:26 pm
by Coomassie
I am out grocery shopping but Linnea told me as soon as she saw! I am so excited!! They are all so cute!
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:29 pm
by Susann
She keeps lifting her tail, but no more yet.... And I have to leave in just a little bit!!!!

Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:09 pm
by StaceyLeigh
So awesome, yeah for babies

Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 pm
by Susann
#4 is born, after 2 slugs.
Re: Maddie is giving birth!
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:39 pm
by Bird_Brain
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!