Page 1 of 1

Pisces20 displayed at the Penrith expo (Australia)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:30 pm
by RoryBreaker
Long time forum forum member Pisces20 had a table at the Hawkesbury Herpetological Society expo last weekend. It was great to catch up with him and talk all things blue tongues for a couple of hours. :D

He also had some funky Hets on display and was willing to discuss where he is at in the proving out some of the many morph combinations that he has been working on for a very long time. Here's a few pics. (Sorry guys, I didn't get around to taking pics of the other gear that was on display and the stuff that was for sale, the crowds where huge).

Image

Image

Image

Image

Those are just a hint on what he has been up to and it's going to be fascinating to see the results of his efforts in the future once everything has been proven out. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dave.

Re: Pisces20 displayed at the Penrith expo (Australia)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:46 pm
by Seadation
Wow nice can't wait to see what comes from these guys. Thanks for sharing.

Re: Pisces20 displayed at the Penrith expo (Australia)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:52 pm
by donkeybuff
I wish he posted pictures to the forum! Is the "polar" a pure white skink?

Re: Pisces20 displayed at the Penrith expo (Australia)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:12 pm
by Richard.C
Rogers way ahead of most with his easterns,triple hets,nice

He has some very nice easterns

Re: Pisces20 displayed at the Penrith expo (Australia)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:39 pm
by Jeff
He has some amazing animals! I’m sure many more than we get to see!

Re: Pisces20 displayed at the Penrith expo (Australia)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:50 pm
by Richard.C
How was the penrith show rory,over all

Re: Pisces20 displayed at the Penrith expo (Australia)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:04 pm
by RoryBreaker
Jeff wrote:He has some amazing animals! I’m sure many more than we get to see!


Most of his gear is too precious to him to risk displaying or advertising/telling the world about, that's why only the hets were displayed. He did mention he was slowly making an effort to put himself out there a bit more. I got the vibe that he is almost ready to prove to the naysayers through the results of multiple generations , from the many different projects that he has been working on.

I hope he reads this and is encouraged by the kind words from everyone and comes around to post more often. I'd be stoked just to see the odd picture.

Re: Pisces20 displayed at the Penrith expo (Australia)

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 pm
by Richard.C
I can only imagine what hes produced,definatly not one of those naysayers,lol

Hes certainly the man,when it comes to easterns and there morphs