Greetings from Canada

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Earth Eater
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm
Country:
Location: BC, Canada

Greetings from Canada

Postby Earth Eater » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Bodhin and I have been keeping herps since I was six, flash forward ten years and here I am now. I am in high school, looking to pursue a career in zoology, and work weekends at my local ma and pa pet shop. I found this forum while researching blue tongues and was amazed by the wealth of knowledge that is contained within it. I couldn't help but to want to be a part of this community. So here I am now.

Thanks to Melanie (Fatal_S) I now have a beautiful skink from a phenomenal breeder. Presenting Tyler:

Image

He is a caramel northern blue tongue skink, one of the first for Canada.

I cannot put into words how happy I was when I saw this box:

Image

Tyler had his first meal in my care yesterday and was just a pleasure to watch eat. I am leaving him alone except for basic maintenance until he is all settled in :D

I hope you are all doing well,

Bodhin
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: Greetings from Canada

Postby Richard.C » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Welcome bodhin,

Thats a nice caramel northern,always exciting when a reptile arrives
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Canada

Postby Fatal_S » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:13 am

:woo: I was waiting for this post! I'm so glad he's with you and settling in; he's going to have such a great time there :D Thank you for the picture update.
User avatar
Sebastian
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 pm
Country:
Location: Canada

Re: Greetings from Canada

Postby Sebastian » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:38 am

Welcome to the forum. I think that's one of the babies I was admiring a little while back ;) :lol: Nice! Congrats on your new guy! He looks great.
0.0.1 Crested Gecko Timey Wimey
1.0.0 Chahoua Gecko Sammy
0.0.1 Northern Bluey Gideon


Current Projects
• "The Project" (Gideon)
• New custom environment (Timey)


Oliver has found a wonderful new home.
User avatar
donkeybuff
Coffee Connoisseur
Coffee Connoisseur
Posts: 1592
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:56 pm
Country: USA
Location: California

Re: Greetings from Canada

Postby donkeybuff » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Very nice caramel! I love the lighter colored northerns. Good decision on the breeder, too!
Sachin
1.0 Indonesian
1.0 Northern
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Canada

Postby StaceyLeigh » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:57 am

Beautiful skink! Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 176 guests