Page 1 of 1

Why did I sell them?

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:09 pm
by Ophidiophile
As many of you probably know, right now I have 4 beautiful Meraukes from Susann's 2013 Merauke clutch. But before getting these, I bought my first CB Meraukes from a clutch produced by Bill Schwinn in Florida. I just found photos of two of the animals and in retrospect they were very pretty and unique looking Meraukes. I can't for the life of me figure out why I sold them. The photos were taken in 2011 but I can't remember if the animals were CB 2010 or 2011.

SchwinnMerauke1.jpg


SchwinnMerauke2.jpg


:)

Re: Why did I sell them?

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 am
by Dakota
I don't know -- but they certainly are cool-lookin'.

Re: Why did I sell them?

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:01 am
by Coomassie
I don't sell animals but I have way less animals than you. I do feel this way about guns. Every time I sell/trade one of my guns, I can never figure out why I did it. I've learned that I just shouldn't do it.