Page 1 of 1

Premium dog food in the UK anyone?

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:15 am
by pipistrollers
Hi everyone

Our new addition should be coming home in less than a week and we are ever so excited !!!

We are looking around at premium dog food but looking through facebook etc its all American brands we are seeing. Which brands should we be looking at to UK owners pelase?

Re: Premium dog food in the UK anyone?

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:10 am
by pipistrollers
Bump

Re: Premium dog food in the UK anyone?

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:03 am
by mark_w
You can use Cesar, I think of that as a luxury brand. Myself, I use whatever. I buy the really big tins of cheap stuff. I don't worry about the quality too much because I only use it as one part of a balanced diet...I switch between steak mince, turkey mince, mice and dogfood for the meat part of the diet, with occasional dubia roaches.

Mark.

Re: Premium dog food in the UK anyone?

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 am
by pipistrollers
Thanks very much Mark