Page 1 of 1

New member to the site and to my fam !

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:57 pm
by LPHeaven
Hi All,

My daughter and I just signed up after a bit of searching and this site is a amazing resource so far with lots of helpful folks.

Please welcome PRIEST to my family along with Gemini(beardie) and Willow(gargoyle) !

I brought her home from the NY Expo Sunday in her 55g tank and lots of goodies for her to play with. I'm new to skinks but not new to reptiles so i may throw out some questions to have the MOST happiest skink around these parts :)

She pooped twice today and still has a big smile on her face. I gave her a superworm, and a blueberry smashed with carrot as a treat for being such an awesome pooper.

So here is Priest
Image

Maybe someone can chime in on any helpful tips on lighting, feeding/care, and tidbits of info. Shes gulping down water as we type

Cheers - Dad&Jess

Re: New member to the site and to my fam !

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 pm
by Dakota
This is like the 10th classic Indonesian I have seen in like 2 months.. I need to hurry up and get some.. hehe.

And congratulations! :D