Page 1 of 2

Albino x Hyper

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 pm
by jinjajoe
I thought I would start posting a few pics on here... Enjoy !!

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:25 pm
by Dakota
Nice ones Joe. :thumbs: Amazing how beautifully "het's" can come out.

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:34 pm
by jinjajoe
Thanks..... Thought I would post a bit on here amongst some genuine enthusiasts for a change :)

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:36 pm
by Richard.C
Bout time joe,lol

They look great,the next few gens should pop out some rippers

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:57 pm
by jinjajoe
I used to look on this website for general care info around 5-6 years ago.... Never posted before today tho....

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:28 pm
by donkeybuff
Great to have you here! For the amount that your name gets mentioned here, one would think that you were here since day one!

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:28 am
by RoryBreaker
Is Facebook not working? :lol:

Seriously though, welcome Joe. Good to see you on here.

Cheers,
Dave.

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:04 am
by jinjajoe
donkeybuff wrote:Great to have you here! For the amount that your name gets mentioned here, one would think that you were here since day one!


Thankyou ! Will try and add some value :)

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:37 am
by mark_w
jinjajoe wrote:
donkeybuff wrote:Great to have you here! For the amount that your name gets mentioned here, one would think that you were here since day one!


Thankyou ! Will try and add some value :)



Keep posting pics like that and you've cracked it!!!

Mark.

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:37 am
by Vengeance
Those are stunners, jinjajoe. The colours are really vivid, they bring out the patterns. I am in awe of the Blueys you produce, thank you for posting the pictures here for all to see.

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:02 am
by Jeff
The dbl. hets are amazing themselves, but they have some incredible potential as you continue to breed them in the future I hope you will continue posting pictures here.

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:30 am
by Hammock
Wow !! That melanistic one is incredible. To me even more so than the albino. The babies look great. And the two Easterns are extremely nice too !

Thanks for posting.

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:49 pm
by Blueythebluetongue
They're GORGEOUS!!! I just LOOOVE the dark ones :D they're so pretty!

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:01 pm
by Dakota
After this thread, we will see about 5 classifieds being put up over here in the US asking to buy the "black blue-tongues". :lol:

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:11 pm
by Seadation
Awesome! Keep the pics coming.

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:54 pm
by Fatal_S
I really love those hets babies <3 Absolutely gorgeous.

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:50 am
by jinjajoe
Dakota wrote:After this thread, we will see about 5 classifieds being put up over here in the US asking to buy the "black blue-tongues". :lol:


What do you mean by this mate ???

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:05 am
by Dakota
A lot of US people go crazy over morphs, and since you posted these where a lot of US people visit, they will like them, and post ads on US sites asking to buy them (when they do not realize they are almost nonexistent here).. it was meant to be taken as a little joke mocking US people trying to jump into BTS morphs basically. :thumbs: :tongue: :)

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 am
by jinjajoe
I get what you mean..... You are spot on aswell.... I was only considering this morning placing a sticky on my FB page in capitals NOT FOR SALE OVERSEAS as I get 50+ requests every week to ship OS..... & 99% of them are from USA.... A typical request is 'can you sell me Hyper Blueys ?' My response generically is where are you located ?? Then the reply is something like 'I am from Mass' which I then workout is Massachusetts ??..... It gets repetitive..... The demand for these critters in the US must be huge....

Re: Albino x Hyper

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:02 am
by RoryBreaker
Make em drool joe!

Simply because they make us Aussies drool over bts that we can't have here either.