Page 1 of 1

My new baby Koa! (pictures!)

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 am
by SpotsnScales
Image
Image
Image


My new baby, I've named him/her Koa. Hes awefully dark but I'm chalking it up to being ready to shed soon, I heard babies gey brighter as they grow so im hoping for some stunning color out of those bars.

Re: My new baby Koa! (pictures!)

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:22 am
by Dakota
Yeah, BTS get a LOT of color from baby to adult.

Congratulations on you new baby Northern. :D

Re: My new baby Koa! (pictures!)

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:54 am
by SpotsnScales
Yay! I'm hoping he will look more like his dad who has a LOT of yellow/orange on his sides and back. He's so so amazing and sweet and he's only been here for a day. He comes out when I get home and will climb into my hand for a treat, then snuggles in my hoodie pocket.

Re: My new baby Koa! (pictures!)

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:50 am
by Lea
He's lovely, who did you get him from, if you don't mind me asking? He does have a lovely pattern across his back. Gorgeous baby.

Re: My new baby Koa! (pictures!)

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:10 pm
by donkeybuff
Nice northern, I love that he almost has eyebands like an eastern.