Page 1 of 1
Guess the sexes.
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 am
by kl
Here's a few updated pictures of my Easterns. I'm still trying to figure out the sexes before I start brumating them. What do you guys think. Please excuse the caging. They are still being quarantined in temporary enclosures.
KL
Re: Guess the sexes.
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:44 am
by Jeff
First picture female, second picture male. It really is hard to tell from pictures sometimes though.
Re: Guess the sexes.
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:46 am
by Richard.C
Im leaning female top male bottom,im not betting my house on it but thats the way im leaning still,does look like a genuine pr though
Re: Guess the sexes.
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:40 am
by Ophidiophile
Hey Kim. I used to think (from the older pics) that you had two females but now I too see what looks like a female up top and a male below.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!