Page 1 of 1
Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:42 pm
by Ray Gurgui
Oh man I forgot all about this, it was done back in June at Tampa. There was so much going on all around me while they were recording during the show. I had no idea what to do or say or what to look at as people were walking by, I felt so lost. like a bug under a microscope , or a deer in the headlights !
For a good laugh !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEkD-ru_UTc
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:50 pm
by Jeff
Nice one Ray! You scared me for a minute before I watched the video when you said you didn't know what to say. I couldn't even imagine that! I was relieved to see you were exagerating, and that as usual you were not at a loss for words.
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:50 pm
by Seadation
That was Great Ray thanks for sharing and way to give a shot out to the forum.
Ron
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:52 pm
by Dakota
I watched that yesterday, Susann and I both were. I can't wait to see you at the expo next year!

Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:02 pm
by Richard.C
nice one ray,nice to see a tiliqua stall and of captive breds as well
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:13 pm
by Scincoides
Hahaha that's great. Some nice animals at that booth Ray
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm
by bluetonguerocks
nice video! what a gorgeous eastern, Ray
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:30 am
by Bowdoin55
I think you did great, Ray. You come off as both knowledgeable and personable, which is a combination more frequently exhibited by "skink people" than other segments of the herpetocultural community!
I agree that the Eastern in the video is pretty spectacular.
Cheers,
David
P.S. Speaking on the telephone is a lost art. I much prefer to speak to people directly when I am inquiring about an animal or what have you; I learn much more that way.
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:39 am
by Ophidiophile
Beautiful! And the skink wasn't half-bad either.
