Oh man I forgot all about this, it was done back in June at Tampa. There was so much going on all around me while they were recording during the show. I had no idea what to do or say or what to look at as people were walking by, I felt so lost. like a bug under a microscope , or a deer in the headlights !
For a good laugh !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEkD-ru_UTc
Repticon video...BTS & me !
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Ray Gurgui
- Rocker of Rock 'n Roll

- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:01 am
- Country:
- Location: ST. Petersburg FL USA
- Contact:
Repticon video...BTS & me !
www.thunderbayherps.com
2013
Northern 4.11
Caramel Northern 2.4.3
Sunset Northern 1.0
Het Sunset Northern 2.7
Turner Line White Northern 0.4.1
Eastern 10.14.4
Tanimbar 2.3
Iran Jaya 2.4.5
Merueke 1.1
Kei Island 2.5
Alpine Blotched 3.4
2013
Northern 4.11
Caramel Northern 2.4.3
Sunset Northern 1.0
Het Sunset Northern 2.7
Turner Line White Northern 0.4.1
Eastern 10.14.4
Tanimbar 2.3
Iran Jaya 2.4.5
Merueke 1.1
Kei Island 2.5
Alpine Blotched 3.4
- Jeff
- Vladik Pippery

- Posts: 5684
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
- Country:
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Nice one Ray! You scared me for a minute before I watched the video when you said you didn't know what to say. I couldn't even imagine that! I was relieved to see you were exagerating, and that as usual you were not at a loss for words.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
- Seadation
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 442
- Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:05 pm
- Country:
- Location: Miami,Fl
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
That was Great Ray thanks for sharing and way to give a shot out to the forum.
Ron
Ron
Ron Couto
http://bluetonguelizards.com
@bluetonguelizards
http://bluetonguelizards.com
@bluetonguelizards
- Dakota
- Snail Hunter

- Posts: 5212
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm
- Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens
- Country: US
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
I watched that yesterday, Susann and I both were. I can't wait to see you at the expo next year! 
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
nice one ray,nice to see a tiliqua stall and of captive breds as well
- Scincoides
- Moderator

- Posts: 1900
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:57 pm
- Country:
- Location: Arizona
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Hahaha that's great. Some nice animals at that booth Ray
Austin & Danielle
12.28.12 Northerns
4.6.2 Kei Island
12.6.2 Meraukes
3.4.8 Irian Jayas
2.5.3 Easterns
1.2 Halmahera
1.1 Indonesian
2.3 Tanimbar
0.0.1 Blotched
1.0 Egernia Striolata
1.1 Egernia Cunninghami
1.1 Egernia C. Krefti
1.2 Bellatorias frerei
1.1 H. Gerrardii
http://www.scincoides.com
12.28.12 Northerns
4.6.2 Kei Island
12.6.2 Meraukes
3.4.8 Irian Jayas
2.5.3 Easterns
1.2 Halmahera
1.1 Indonesian
2.3 Tanimbar
0.0.1 Blotched
1.0 Egernia Striolata
1.1 Egernia Cunninghami
1.1 Egernia C. Krefti
1.2 Bellatorias frerei
1.1 H. Gerrardii
http://www.scincoides.com
-
bluetonguerocks
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 263
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 pm
- Country:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
nice video! what a gorgeous eastern, Ray
- Bowdoin55
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:23 pm
- Country:
- Location: Illinois, USA
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
I think you did great, Ray. You come off as both knowledgeable and personable, which is a combination more frequently exhibited by "skink people" than other segments of the herpetocultural community!
I agree that the Eastern in the video is pretty spectacular.
Cheers,
David
P.S. Speaking on the telephone is a lost art. I much prefer to speak to people directly when I am inquiring about an animal or what have you; I learn much more that way.
I agree that the Eastern in the video is pretty spectacular.
Cheers,
David
P.S. Speaking on the telephone is a lost art. I much prefer to speak to people directly when I am inquiring about an animal or what have you; I learn much more that way.
- Ophidiophile
- The Rock'n Roll Science Nerd

- Posts: 555
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:49 pm
- Country:
- Location: Rocky Mountain High, Colorado USA
- Contact:
Re: Repticon video...BTS & me !
Beautiful! And the skink wasn't half-bad either.

David P. Tracer
Ophidiophile Farms
http://www.ophidiophile.com
Ophidiophiles are Snake Lovers!
2.4 Northern BTS
2.2 Eastern BTS
2.0.6 Tanimbar BTS
0.1 Irian Jaya BTS
1.1 Blotched BTS
3.2 Indonesian BTS
6.7 Merauke BTS
4.5.8 Kei Island BTS
Ophidiophile Farms
http://www.ophidiophile.com
Ophidiophiles are Snake Lovers!
2.4 Northern BTS
2.2 Eastern BTS
2.0.6 Tanimbar BTS
0.1 Irian Jaya BTS
1.1 Blotched BTS
3.2 Indonesian BTS
6.7 Merauke BTS
4.5.8 Kei Island BTS
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 542 guests
